Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing in the Leaves

A couple of weeks ago, I needed to run an errand near downtown. I had the thought, why don't I try to take some more two year old pictures of Eli at the old historic homes near downtown....one can always hope that he will participate...so I called my friend Angie with daughter Bella to come with me, and off we went. We ate our lunch near the homes, and the kids started playing in a big pile of leaves. We never did really leave that area! Out went my plan of Eli wearing a cute shirt and that fedora that belonged to his great grandfather, but the kids had a blast and we did get some fun pictures!


Angie helped me stage some shots by throwing leaves. I thought this one was great, looks like Bella is getting ready to get caught in a wave of leaves!

I LOVE this expression!!!



Make a leaf angel, Eli!

Checking out whatever it is B was pointing out.

My favorite pic of E of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment